Easy and reliable tool for synchronization of users from active directory or from a CSV file into contacts.
ContactSync tool is a simple, easy to use, rich UI featured, that simplifies and eases the process of creating and managing contacts - single as well as in bulk.
ContactSync with its bulk contacts creation feature allows administrator to create mass standard contacts and mail enabled contacts by importing them from Active Directory or from a CSV file.
This process eliminates the time taking process of creating individual contacts and using command tools, thereby making Active Directory contact management simpler, trouble-free and flexible.
- A background windows service, that constantly checks and syncs users, according to configured policies, into exchange contacts.
- The service will automatically detect changes, and based on the LDAP queries and configuration, it will export those objects into an exchange contacts, so those will be available in every exchange connected account.
- The less work you have to perform on these installations, the more productive you can be. You can also shift your attention to more important matters.
Support multiple Syncronization policies.
CONTACTSYNC : Main Features
|Feature||ContactSync||500 Mailboxes||1000 Mailboxes||Unlimited Mailboxes|
|Synchronize users from active directory or from a CSV file into contacts||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Supports 64 bit platforms||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Can run bulk operations on multiple objects with only a few clicks||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Simple, client-side-only installation (no modifications to Active Directory required)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Usage limits||30 days trial||500 User Mailboxes||1000 User Mailboxes||Unlimited|
Download size: 6,799,360 bytes (6.48 MB)
All license fees are annual
Prices are for a single user usage, Volume discount prices are available.
All editions share the same installation file. The active edition is set by the purchased license key.
CONTACTSYNC : Licensing
The Standard Edition is licensed on a per mailbox basis in your Exchange organization:
- Windows 7 or higher O/S (x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- In order to sync from Active Directory, The logged-in user must have access to Active Directory.
Downloading and Installing:
- Download ContactSync Trial (EXE file)
- Run the EXE installer as a user with local privileges.