Infrastructure System Administrator לחברה גלובאלית היושבת בתל אביב דרוש/ה
- Operation and maintenance of Corporate IT Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementation of global corporate IT projects.
- Be an administrator of a large scale, worldwide production environment.
- Developing and deploying customized VMware solutions.
- Optimizing hardware and software to enable VMware integration.
- Develop and maintain the Storage systems.
- Supporting 24×7 business critical systems which are hosted in several geo locations.
- 5+ years of experience as System Administrator in global companies.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with large VMware vSphere environments (installation, configuration, and management of 100+ ESXi hosts)
- Strong knowledge and practical experience as a system administrator with large scale compute environment (HPE/Dell Servers).
- Experience with one of the storages and backup systems (NetApp, Dell, Veeam, Commvault, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft environment and products knowledge.
- Experience with hyperconverged systems (VMware/HPE HCI) – a big advantage
- Experience managing FC switches, preferably Brocade – an advantage
- Experience with Citrix VDI – an advantage.
- Scripting skills (Ansible/Python/Bash/Perl/PowerShell) and automation processes – an advantage
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration – an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills: troubleshooting, problem analysis, and resolution determination.
- Team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details, high responsible.
- Able to lead long term project and keep KPI.
- Knowledge with IT Security and Network infrastructure.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.