Linux Administrator לחברה גלובאלית וגדולה היושבת בתל אביב דרוש/ה
- Operations and maintenance of Corporate IT
- Planning and implementation of global corporate IT projects
- Performance tuning, hardening and optimization of Linux OS
- OS Image management including configuration and maintenance packages under Linux
- Configure and verify system updates
- Support on premises and cloud base environments
- Supporting 24×7 business critical systems which are hosted in several geo locations
- 5-7 years of experience as a Linux system administrator in global companies.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Linux (RadHat, CentOS, Oracle Linux) operating systems and related technologies BIND, SENDMAIL.
- Ability to write scripts in following languages and automation tools.( Ansible, Bash, PowerShell) – must.
- Experience with automation of OS installation and patching – must
- Experience with two of Terraform, Gitlab, Python, Jenkins – advantages
- Good knowledge in VMware vSphere environment ((VMware 5.x-6.x, 7.x).
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS services including S3, VPC, EC2, ALBs, Route53 – advantages
- Experience with Elasticsearch and best practice monitoring
- Experience with monitoring tool (Zabbix, iCinga, Grafana,)
- Working experience in global organizations.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Self-motivated, well organized; demonstrates a positive attitude, high professionalism and a commitment to project success.
- Good network background – advantage
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with customers.