Network System Administrator לחברה גלובאלית ויציבה היושבת בתל אביב דרוש/ה
- Responsible for a technical operation and engineering of networks including implementation (hands-on), monitoring and managing network infrastructure.
- Ensure uninterrupted network uptime for users access, Wireless Networks high availability , Data Centers infrastructure and application services.
- Documenting and managing the installation of a new network environments, maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s network
- Problems troubleshooting and resolving
- Support the complicated LABs and improving the efficiency of network setups.
- This is an opportunity to be part of the team that is building a dynamic high-performance networks, and implementing cutting edge technologies.
- Must be able to share 24×7 support of critical network segments
- 5-8 years hands-on experience with
- Large networks operation and architecture.
- Cisco Nexus Line equipment
- Cisco Catalyst line network equipment
- Cisco ISR, ASR series routers.
- Load balancing technologies (Citrix NetScaler – significant advantage)
- Proven experience with Wireless LAN technologies (significant advantage)
- Cisco ISE experience (significant advantage).
- Proven knowledge with complex networks (CCNP certification level).
- Experience working with Linux based servers and systems
- Knowledge of virtualization infrastructure (VMware, Citrix)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Highly motivated team player
- Hunger for technology
- Self-Learning ability
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills