Accessibility arrangements One Software Technologies
One Software Technologies makes the most efforts and invests many resources in order to provide all its customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Law of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities 1998-1998 and the regulations established pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will result in a person with a disability being able to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally.
Building accessibility arrangements
The following are the existing accessibility arrangements at One Software Technologies offices – 17 Yachi Kfiim St., Petah Tikva (4th, 5th, 6th floor) –
- There are disabled parking spaces in the ONE building and the building’s parking lot (by prior arrangement) includes tall vehicles.
- There is a sequence of access from the parking lot through the entrance to the public reception center to receiving the service (including elevators).
- There are accessible positions for receiving service in the reception center.
- “Inspiration loop” type aids were installed for the hearing impaired.
- There are accessible handicapped services in the lobby of the building and on the various floors.
- There are identification and direction signs.
- Entry to the audience reception center is allowed for a service animal designed to assist a person with a disability.
- In case of need, you can contact the service representatives at the stations to receive assistance in filling out forms.
Accessible customer service
- Employee trainings for accessible service – trainings are held to familiarize the field of accessibility, create awareness among employees and provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
- Accessible call center – the voice response has been made accessible so that the information is conveyed in clear language and without background music.
- Additional means of contact – there are several additional means of contact:
- E-mail –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact via “Contact” on the website (link) https://www.one1.co.il/%d7%a6%d7%95%d7%a8-%d7%a7%d7%a9%d7%a8/
- Contact by mail: One Technologies – 17 Yachih Kafiim St., Pet
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all other surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population encounter difficulties using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a study conducted in 2003 by Microsoft One Technologies believes in and works for equal opportunities in the internet space for people with various disabilities and people who are assisted by assistive technology to use a computer.
Information about website accessibility
- This website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international document 0.
- The tests were tested for the highest compatibility for the Chrome browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Adapted for display in common browsers and for use on the cell phone.
- In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or a video, you can contact the accessibility coordinator at Van and we will make the information available to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the company provides its customers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The delivery of the information is free of charge and intended for people with disabilities. For information on accessibility, you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator, whose details appear later in the statement.
- The accessibility tests and consulting were carried out by the A2Z accessibility and internet marketing company
Statement update date: 2/5/21
Requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company’s accessibility as part of our commitment to allow the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service.
If you encounter a problem or a malfunction regarding accessibility, we would appreciate it if you would inform us of this and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and handle the malfunction as soon as possible.
Details of the accessibility coordinator at One Software Technologies
Publication of the accessibility statement
The accessibility statement was updated on: 2/5/21